Parish boundary changes cumulative to 2014

  • Extension of Littlemore from Forest Hill with Shtover (north part) and from Horspath (south part)
  • Extension of Littlemore from Forest Hill with Shtover (north part) and from Horspath (south part) with annotations
  • Extensions to London Road
  • Extensions to London Road with annotations
  • Extension to north-west edge of Westfield. This is too small to show on the cumulative map
  • Extension to north-west edge of Westfield with annotations. This is too small to show on the cumulative map
  • Map showing cumulative changes
  • Major extension up Old Road and around Littleworth
  • Substantiation of the 1991 boundary change
Archive Notes:

Parish boundary changes cumulative to 2014. Maps held in map folder in archive room.

See record 2414 for the 2014 addition.

A map showing the cumulative changes is shown.

On the cumulative changes map, the 1932 change was sourced from https://astonrowant.wordpress.com/cuddesdon/ The northerly extent of this blue-shaded area is confirmed by a map at https://maps.nls.uk/view/106017549

The 1991 addition is substantiated by the transfer of the footpath from Old Road to Littleworth on 1 April 1991, and was introduced via the Oxfordshire (District Boundaries) Order 1991 which came into force on that date. There is no map appended to this but see

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1991/379/made?fbclid=IwAR0Y_uaSyVIOiI8_9YqRdulWpbn1_2IJpL85EG92k2B3DWU9mYYo0h4Bxf0

 

 

Map Address:
Related Items:
Archive Number: