Kelly's Cottage was built c. 1810.
Photo taken in 1932 is of the thatched Littleworth House which was to the south-east of Kelly's Cottage, near the Cricketers Arms (beer cost 4d a pint), lived in by Polly and Nelly Currill in the 1930s. It was pulled down c. 1950 and there is no longer a house of this name in Littleworth in 2018 (the map pin is shown at 22 Littleworth but this house was to the south-east). From reminiscences of Kathy Hillsdon.
Photos of Kelly's Cottage in 1999 and 2006. Part of a 1927 map showing a section of Littleworth with a second copy explaining numbers 20 and 22 Littleworth.