Morland Lodge

  • Morland Lodge
  • Morland Lodge 1920s
  • Known as Mr Badcocks House pre 1950s
  • Morland Lodge - note the petrol pumps
  • Undated
Archive Notes:

Owned by a James Ring, farmer tenant of the Shotover estate, in the 1890s. See attached files on James Ring and the 1895 court case; and record 1366 on the Shotover Estate. There are references to other members of the Ring family on records 2279 and 2434.

Ssee Photo circa 1920 - Mr Turner lived in the part of the house called at that time The Firs at the junction of Holloway Road and Church Road. He served petrol from pumps located in the front garden

Map Address:
Archive Number: