Abstract of title deeds of Littleworth Farm.
It was sold by Maria Sarah Parrott (of 'The Chestnuts', Aylesbury) to Rex Powell in 1899 for £895. It is understood that this land, as Lot 4, had been sold by the Shotover Estate in 1871.
In 1939, 238 feet of Old Road frontage was sold to Stanley & Company, this was then exchanged in 1942 with William Harold Pinching. One of the plans shows this area being part allotments and part sold to three people (Clapton, Brownsill and Drake) presumably for the first housing here.