26 Crown Road, Mulberry Court
Not shown is a drawing of a barn which stood between Rectory Farm and The Elms, now Mulberry Court. This is held in the Bodleian Library under reference Ms Top Oxon e290 archive 1008. It has been stated to have been demolished in late 1870s by Dr Robert Barnes, but this date is in doubt because the barn is clearly evident on the 1910 Valuation Survey map, this being based on a survey of 1880 with revisions from 1897. So the demolition was probably later. The plan shows the believed location of this barn.
The house came up for sale in 2013 and the photo and text are shown separately.