Wheatley Cricket Club (c. 1948)

Archive Notes:

Wheatley Cricket Club (c.1948). They played at the time on the land off Littleworth Road. When it become the Secondary Modern School in 1950, a pitch was found south of the railway line, one field removed to the west from Jackie's Lane. Later the club moved to Holton. The photo was taken elsewhere.

Back row: L to R:

Jack Smith, Arthur Wheeler, Ernie Painting, Toby Bennett, Vic Quarterman, Bob (Cyril?) Yates

Front row: L to R:

Gerald Cobb, Bert Merriman, Les Hanks, Jo Shepherd, Ken Down

Map Address:
Archive Number: