1-35 Crown Road
6 photos of Crown Road, taken between 1976 and 1990s, particularly Mulberry Cottage. Plans from 1953 for proposed improvements to what is now Mulberry Cottage which at the time was in the ownership of D W Morgan.
The semi-detached pair, 25-27 Crown Road, was built in 1939. 29-43 Crown Road were the four pairs of semi-detached built by Shepherd for his sons in 1927 and shown in a plan and also photos from 2018.