Littleworth Brick Works

  • Looking toward Littleworth with No. 4 Littleworth on the right
  • Photo showing the Littleworth area after the closure of the brickworks in 1939.
Archive Notes:

After the closure of the Littleworth brickworks in 1939, the area was used for a variety of purposes including a bone-grinding factory manufacturing glue, a grass-drying factory, G R Nixey's plant hire business and the beginnings of the mobile home area.

The site of the old Littleworth Brickworks is now occupied by Coopers Close and light industrial units.

Archive Number: