Bill Berry

Archive Notes:

1920s and 1930s photos of the shop owned by Bill Berry or W G Berry at 94 Church Road. 'Boss' Berry came to Wheatley in 1920's when he took a residential job as a steward at the Merry Bells. He became a shop keeper in 1930's, his niece Florrie came to help him. He sold fish (incuding, it is understood, fish and chips), poultry fruit & veg

Map Address:
Archive Number: