57 Littleworth Road

Archive Notes:

2 aerial photos of 57 Littleworth Road, also showing Barlow Close c1990.

The original bungalow (2 bedrooms and 1 living room) was built after the Second World War by a railway worker who took over a double plot. At that time this was part of a market garden which had been owned by the Executors of Kelly (thus Kellys Road) and occupied by the Rose family in 1910 (this family previously had an abattoir and butcher's business in High Street). In the mid-1970s, the bungalow was gradually enlarged to the house that is there today (2019).

Map Address:
Archive Number: