Aerial photograph

Archive Notes:

Oxfordshire County Council survey Map (dated 12 May 1961). This shows the new farmhouse which the Greaves had built at Castle Hill Farm when they moved from Rectory Farm (now Rectory House).

A later colour survey by Oxfordshire County Council in 1981, see record 1541, shows the potential Roman buildings better.

Map Address:
Related Items:
Archive Number: