12, 14 and 20 High Street
14 High Street is to the right of 12 High Street. Originally, this was a small house with a detached garge with an upper floor. The gap between this was later filled in, as was the gap between the garage and another outbuilding, this filled-in gap now housing the indoor swimming pool.
No 20, Valmahar, which stands back from the road was re-developed on the site of a previous dwelling which had been built in 1938/9. The re-developed hoise is shown from agents particulars on the internet.
The gable end of 12 High Street shows evidence that this was originally a single-storey dwelling.
A 1937 map extract shows what existed in 1950.