Map of archive data
67 High Street
65. Originally a Tudor cottage stood here, demolished in the 1950s and replaced by a shop with flat above. Now (2018) part of the English School.
67. It is not clear what stood on this site before it became Oxford House, a double-fronted shop in 1866. It may be that the previous building burned down but it is a moot point as to whether this was an inn. In 1982 it was bought by the Vernede family and converted into its current use as an English School.