1-35 Crown Road
Photos of Crown Road, taken between 1976 and 1990s, particularly Mulberry Cottage. Plans from 1953 for proposed improvements to what is now Mulberry Cottage which at the time was in the ownership of D W Morgan.
The semi-detached pair, 25-27 Crown Road, was built in 1939. 29-43 Crown Road were the four pairs of semi-detached houses, shown in a plan, built by Charles Shepherd in 1927 for his four sons (Cecil, James, Frederick and Walter) and four daughters (Julia, Ethel, Winifred and Florence). The pdf shows which child lived in which and provides other information about their spouses and other matters.
Also photos from 2018.