Highfield Motors - 64 London Road

  • Highfield Motors in 2004
  • Turner's Motors blotter given to Marjorie Baylis of Ambrose Farm, a customer of Turner's Motors Ltd., possibly c. 1950/60
  • Site of Highfield Motors in 2012
  • Highfield Motors in 2000
  • 52-62 London Road courtesy of Google Earth
Archive Notes:

Turner's Motor's at 64 London Road were taken over first by Potters Grass Machinery (in 1986, see record 2516), and then by Highfield Motors. Photo taken in 2004.

In the later years, a charity shop occupied the front area of the showroom. In August 2012, the building was demolished. It is now flats, Robins Row in and accessed from Church Road

Also a photo of 52-62 London Road.

Archive Number: