Photo of Triangle Restaurant when 'La Cote de Boeuf'. For the eralier cafe and stoes, see 2286. As the fortunes of the village shops declined, subsequent owners tried other uses such as selling antiques but it was eventually demolished and is now (2018) the Triangle Nursing Home, see 933.
In 1939, when it is believed that this pre-dated, the owner was possibly Edward Daubeny. Later on, it was run by Mr George.