Barlow Close

  • Houses in Barlow Close
  • Map extract from 1979 shows Barlow Close before the houses were built.
Archive Notes:

The Barlows lived in what is now 10 Littleworth Rd and farmed circa 10 acre opposite but further up Littleworth Road on land on which Barlow Close was built. This land was owned by the Executors of Kelly and occupied by the Rose brothers in 1910.

Map extract from 1979 shows Barlow Close before the houses were built.

Map Address:
Related Items:
Archive Number: