27 and 29 Littleworth Road
In 1920, when Mrs Milne bought the Manor House, she gave the Harris family a plot in the Breach Field in return for vacant possession of Breach Cottage. Caleb Harris and his son Eddy built these houses, 27 Littleworth Road and 29 Littleworth Road. They ran a milk business from wooden buildings in the front garden.
Photo taken in 2005. The house shown in the photo has since been re-developed.