Howe Close - Howe Barns
Cows from Percy Trinder's Hill Farm crossing Ladder Hill from the east to the west for milking. From 1924-1953 Percy Trinder was tenant farmer of Wheatley Hill Farm. Howe Close was built on the site of the barns and yard.
See 1719 for more details of Wheatley Hill Farm
Howe Close was developed in 1976.