Wheatley from Ladder Hill circa 1927

  • The field on the left is where Cullum's horses would graze and the timber yard and saw mill are the first group of buildings beyond. On the opposite side, a little further down, were the yard, the wheelwright shop and the smithy
  • Postcard c. 1927. The crane was used for lifting the timber in the yard.
  • Frank Packer photo from 1930 or earlier
  • TVAP series XXX1 1423
Archive Notes:

Postcards showing the Railway Hotel, Cullum's timber yard and sawmill, and gateway to Station Master's house demolished in 2003. The set of these 1927 postcards is at record 2509

Archive Number: