9 photos showing Wheatley House in Feb 1989 and in 1995 before the outbuilding was converted to a dwelling place. This outbuilding was a 'tiny Church house with latticw windows and a Church door, probably the Church house for Wheatley Chapel in the old Churchyard'.
Also information from the Deeds which show that the house was in existence in 1894, having been built by the Rose brothers. According to the street directories, The Misses Tyndale lived at 'The Lawn' (believed to be the previous name of this house) in 1895, and Edward Nevill (spelt Edward Nevell in the directory) in 1899 and 1911, when he is shown as a J.P.
Joseph Rose was living here in 1921 until his death in 1922, when the property was auctioned in 1923/4 and was bought by Mrs Olivia Hornby. A C Thimbleby was living here in 1939.