Quarry Bungalows

  • 2006. The bungalow has been demolished and the development of several large houses is planned
  • 2006 re-development
  • Each of the three Smith brothers built bungalows  towards the back of the quarry. Bill Smith building his bungalow in 1956, helped by Laurie Pullen.
  • The bungalow awaiting demolition in 2003
Archive Notes:

Photo of the Smith brothers building a bungalow towards the back of the quarry in the 1950s (probably where nos 18 and 20 Westfield Road now stand). The same in 2003 awaiting demolition & afterwards in 2006

Archive Number: