Documents relating to the White Hart
Documents relating to the White Hart when it was owned by the Herdsfields, c.1840. They did not live in the village so the papers have not been digitised and can only be seen in WVA. The licensee 1840-1862 was James Robbins and before him George Cook 1821-22. Between these dates the building had been burned down and was awaiting re-building.