5 High Street, Sunnybank
No. 5 High Street was originally two cottages and was owned early in the 20th century by Joseph Frampton (1825-1909) and it was, at one time, a beer house or ale house called the Royal Oak. The alley beside it was known as Frampton’s alley. Nos 1 High Street and 3 High Street are now 2 Church Road.