4 High Street, Fairholm
Written notes on the title deeds, which only go back as far as 1901. These can be inspected at WVA.
Stone house, belonging to the Rose family and facing east. In 1847 it was substantially altered with one façade being replaced by Wheatley bricks in Flemish-bond style and the roof re-tiled with slate instead of tiles.