54 High Street
Deeds go back to 1781. At some time changed hands as a result of a gambling debt. Occupier in 1900 was Mr Wilmsurst, the station master. In the 1930s and 1940s it was owned by Mr Cullum, the builder. Later some of the Munt family lived here. Renovated in 1979 by Jeremy Price.
Coffins believed to have been kept in the rear part accessed from Bell Alley.