Vicars of St Mary's Church

  • W.D.B.Curry 1907-1919
  • John Bowles 1933-1939
  • Francis Wheeler 1944-1952
  • C.R. de Lyons-Pike 1952-1958
  • Hugh Robinson 1958-1967
Archive Notes:

List of Vicars and Curates of St Mary's Church 1848 - 2011

Photos of vicars, not found elsewhere in the archive.

Rev Curry had previously been involved in New Hinksey but in what capacity is not know, see https://southoxfordhistory.org.uk/interesting-aspects-of-grandpont-and-south-oxford-s-history/schools. He appears to have been a sponsor of the new school in 1892.

Map Address:
Related Items:
Archive Number: