Littleworth House

  • 1932
Archive Notes:

Photo taken in 1932. The thatched Littleworth House is near the Cricketers Arms (beer cost 4d a pint) lived in by Polly and Nelly Currill in the 1930s. It was pulled down c. 1950 and the now-existing house built, lived in at some stage by Bernard and Trudy Hickey - although there is no longer a house of this name in Littleworth in 2018 (the map pin is shown at 22 Littleworth which is not necessarily where this house was, but is close to the Cricketers). From reminiscences of Kathy Hillsdon

Map Address:
Related Items:
Men at Address:
Archive Number: