Littleworth Brick Works

  • Looking toward Littleworth with No. 4 Littleworth on the right
  • Photo showing the Littleworth area after the closure of the brickworks in 1939.
Archive Notes:

After the closure of the Littleworth brickworks in 1939, the area was used for a variety of purposes including a bone-grinding factory manufacturing glue, a grass-drying factory, G R Nixey's plant hire business and the beginnings of the mobile home area.

The site of the old Littleworth Brickworks is now occupied by Coopers Close and light industrial units. It had moved here in the mid 1890s.

Archive Number: