Ladder Hill

  • The front of the auction catalogue for Elpis (now Hill House), Ladder Hill in 1952.
  • The photograph of Elpis from the 1952 auction catalogue. The house was built circa 1927.

New re-named Hill House, it is occupied as flats in 2018.
  • Ladder Hill, c. 1925, showing Elpis, now Hill House.
Archive Notes:

Photo taken circa 1925 of house named 'Elpis' now Hill House. Also auction catalogue of same house - July 22 1952.

In 2018 it was occupied as flats.

Archive Number: