17, 19 and 25 Park Hill

Archive Notes:

17 Park Hill, The Gables, was occupied by Arthur Welch in 1911 and by W Cameron Sillar, M.D. in 1920 and 1939

19 Park Hill, The Turrets, was occupied by James Brown in 1911 and by Hubert Morgan-Browne in 1920 and 1939

25 Park Hill, The Lodge was occupied by Mrs Cooper in 1911 and by William Avery in 1920 and 1939

Archive Number: