Red Lion

Archive Notes:

The Red Lion on the site of what is now the New Club. It is not known when the Red Lion closed as a pub, but the New Club moved here in 1954.

In 1930, the Daily Chronicle merged with the Daily News to become the News Chronicle, so the photograph was probably taken in the 1920s or 1930s.

Archive Number: