Brookside Motors in London Road
9 photographs of Brookside Motors on the London Road - 1950's to 1970.
In the 1950s, Ron Turner with his partner opened Brookside Motors on the north side of London Road, closing the business on Old London Road. the new London Road was a better position to attract passing trade. The garage was adjacent to the Last Chance Coffee Bar.