Brookside Motors

Archive Notes:

4 photographs from mid 1950's.

In the 1950s, Ron Turner with his partner opened Brookside Motors on the north side of London Road (where Jordells is in 2018), closing the business on Old London Road. the new London Road was a better position to attract passing trade. The garage was adjacent to the Last Chance Coffee Bar.

Archive Number: