108 Church Road, Daisy Green
Photographs of the bungalow built by Alderman William Tombs in the 1950's on land between College Farm and Church Road. Also two photos of William Tombs one with daughter Dorothy working on the farm. A terrace of three houses (108a, 108b, and 108c) was built in 2010 to replace the Tombs' bungalow.
Also 2010 press advertisement for the sale of these three properties.
Other construction photos can only be seen at WVA