Our Lady of Lourdes at Wheatley
Information about the history of Roman Catholic Church in Wheatley, with photographs including one from 2018 which shows the windows from Crown Road. Also a photo from the Jubilee booklet of 1977 Centenary booklet in 1988, both of the congregation.
Photos of Miss Dale's annexe at The old House in Westfield Road, whichg was used for Roman Catholic services from 1922 until a Roman Catholic Chapel was opened at Wheatley Military Hospital. Photo of its blessing in 1958. This hospital was closed in 1961 and the chapel moved to the old tithe barn on the Rectory Farm site, seen in a photo before renovation. Two articles on this renovations.