25 High Street, The Old Parsonage
Photos, internal & external.
There was a house on this site in 1612, but the present house is 18th century. Wheatley, being part of Cuddesdon parish, would have had a curate before St Mary’s Church was built. The house name derives from a parson being a generic term for any member of the clergy. Rev Elton rejected the house finding it ‘dilapidated and unfit for use’.