4 High Street, Fairholm

  • Brick & stone house, stone wall changed to Wheatley brick and tiles roof changed to slate. 1847 on window frame indicates when changes might have been made
  • 2018
Archive Notes:

Stone house, once belonging to the Rose family and facing east. In 1847 it was substantially altered with one façade being replaced by Wheatley bricks in Flemish-bond style and the roof re-tiled with slate instead of tiles.

Map Address:
Archive Number: