40 High Street, Delft formerly 40 & 42

  • When two houses, numbers 40 and 42
  • Then a single house
  • The house on the extreme right
  • 2018
Archive Notes:

18C building, formerly 2 cottages, The Cot and Linden Lea, later renovated them and combined them into one dwelling. Owned between 1900 and 1926 by Frederick Fowler. The village midwife, Caroline East, lived at Linden Lea.

Map Address:
Archive Number: