37 High Street, The Crest
Photos and notes on this property including details of the 1780 Firemark, the year which the building was built. Iits ownership extends to Church Road. It has a fire mark from that date showing that the house was insured with Royal Exchange Assurance. Thomas Guy owned the house in 1797, John Casemore was the tenant in 1845 and owner by 1891. His niece, Miss Casemore (d. 1921)inherited this.
Photo of the rear of 30A Church Road, part of this property's ownership in 2018.