88 High Street, Greystones

  • Greystones is the rather square building 2nd from right
  • 2019
Archive Notes:

This is an 18th century house, the only one in the street with a parapet. From 1917 Rev H A Adcock (retired clergyman) owned it. Extensive grounds. Drawing by Brian Cairns from Oxford Times in 1960. Plans can be viewed in WVA

Map Address:
Archive Number: