Barclays Bank, 93 High Street
2 photos, one of car park in 1985 and the other looking along passage between the bank and Merry Bells taken in 1976. See also 1178.
This was part of the garden of 95 High Street. In 1972, a single storey building was erected as a Barclays Bank (previously at 48 High Street). This later became a two storey building for the bank and, in 2017, the Post Office moved here with a gift shop.
In 2000, Whetter Duckworth & Fowler occupied No 95 High Street at the time.