63-65 High Street
Discussion paper on the two High Street properties as below
63. Once the old stables (17C roof), these were converted in 1927 to a saddler’s shop, and then in 1971 to a house.
65. A Tudor cottage stood here. In the 1950s, this was replaced by a modern building as a shop with a flat above, at first a bookmaker’s, then a dress shop, later a travel agency, now part of the English Language School.