Church of 1795

  • Second church on the Old Burial ground (1795 - 1857)
Archive Notes:

Drawing of the second church on the Old Burial ground (1795 - 1857).

There are two sketches of this church held in the Bodleian Library. The one, on which this freehand sketch is based, is found under their reference Ms Top Oxon a69 folios 587-9 which are part of a portfolio of sketches by James Buckler of this chapel, the White House and The Manor.

 

Archive Number: