26 Crown Road, Mulberry Court
Drawing of a barn which stood between Rectory Farm and The Elms, now Mulberry Court, demolished (in late 1870's?) by Dr Robert Barnes. The date shown is in doubt because the barn is clearly evident on the 1910 Valuation Survey map, this being based on a survey of 1880 with revisions from 1897. So the demolition was probably later. Also plan showing the location of this barn.
The house came up for sale in 2013 and the photo and text are shown separately.